Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Done & Documented: May

Completing my December Daily 2013 then jumping into Christmas 2009 worked really well for April but May either got super busy or I was sick of looking at Christmas/Winter themed photos & supplies... so there are only a few pages to report for May-& some of them were even created on June 1st but I am totally claiming them for May ;)-  Its my blog, I can do that, right? 

First up, here is the collage of them all together: 
 the end of one family's celebration & the beginning of the other.  When I was creating the collage, I realized it was cutting the sides off of some of the pages so, if you aren't a scrapper, feel free to hit 'next' & I will see you on the next post :)
The above & below photos will go together in the album.  I loved using this paper pack. gorgeous Christmas colors with out trying.  the star embellishments were perfect to tie these pages together & I have been hoarding that 'read' ribbon plate for.ever. so happy to get to use it finally. All old goodies on these 2 pages.


This next page was so MUCH fun to create! I opened a brand new (but old) pack of Creative Memories paper, photo mats & sticker sheets, then was pleasantly surprised to see how well so much of my old goodies went with it. the snowflake water fall is an entire baggie of snowflake die cuts & punches from ages ago; some inked, some on foam squares for dimension & others just run through the xyron for adhesive.
 This is another of the new/old Creative Memories papers & stickers.  The title is actually chipboard from Maya Road that I inked to coordinate & then the live*laugh*love card is from Elle's Studio.  I am a big phan of getting so many photos scrapped by creating collages in Picasa & then printed through my developer in either a 5x7 or 8x10.
 Another photo collage, more Elle's Studio, but the paper this time is really old Basic Grey (I think), the die cut frame, snowman & blue printed snowflake stickers are old as well.
 this page helped me to finish off a sticker sheet-I do love finishing something off. it all seemed to go so perfectly on this paper with photos of my mother in law & her annual birthday Poinsettia.
 More really old paper, die cut frame & cardstock oval worked really hard on finishing off those Creative Memories stickers & used some thickers for  the title & 'snowflakes'

*Whew*  That felt good to report! I feel like I am almost done documenting Christmas 2009 & then I will get to pack away ALL.OF.THE.WINTER.STUFF. for a few months ;) 


you can see my January, February, March & April reports here.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Done and documented is series of monthly posts that highlights Jess's progress completing unfinished travel albums from years past. I will be following along by doing my December Daily 2013, then plan to finish 2009 (2 chapters) & start a new year. Feel free to play along! 

No comments: