Friday, January 31, 2014

Done & Documented

I started my DD (my D&D project) a few weeks ago while scrapping w/a friend but had forgotten the past years' books so I was a bit lost on my format as I want them all to be closely similar, so I struggled to get much done past start. :) I then got sick late that next week & recovered over the weekend so my bags were still packed for the next weekend's crop w/my aunt & her friends! 1 full day & another half. I was pumped to get this project rolling! & roll I did!  I got up to day 6 complete (w/the exception of one page needing hinges I didn't take with me.  here are some photos of the process.  
 looking really close, we can see that I was able to get all 6 in our group in one timer shot-YAY! even if there is WAY TOO MUCH CEILING. ;)

& here is my project in process for Day 5 (I think)


________________________________________________________________________________________
Done and documented is series of monthly posts that highlights Jess's progress completing unfinished travel albums from years past. I will be following along & plan to finish 2009 (2 chapters) & start a new year. Feel free to play along! 

No comments: