I thought I'd pick Simplify for this year's OLW as I tend to over-obsess, over-detail, over-organize, over-communicate, over-everything, everything I do. :) Picking Simplify makes me wonder what I will cut, delete, ignore in my current life & will I miss it? I can't come up w/anything else that works, or feels right so I guess Simplify picked me.
Also, in 2011 I plan to:
- keep running--I love that we've started a local running group! Go Eat Pray Run! We've already set up teams for 2 events this Spring! And want to host or co-host a 5k this year! eeeeeeek!
- keep scrapping--I am too far in to quit now! I'd love to get on a design team, maybe my Simplified pages will catch someone's eye
- keep blogging
- join a local, real-live book club--this makes me so happy to even consider- its a grown up thing I never thought I'd get to do
- sew--fix the cord that was a puppy casualty ;) & get busy!
- live more frugally--I try not to burden others w/our financial views as that is one thing I don't think needs discussed out of the home, simply put, we are working to become closer to debt free this year
- garden & compost more, can & freeze more, bake & cook from scratch more
- sort, donate, pitch, recycle more
- have more Girl's Nights Out
- continue in my healthier lifestyle--fruits/veggies, dairy, water, running, chiro-work on Power of 1 list
- get back to yoga
- get better about deadlines, turning paperwork in before its due, being more repectful of another's time
- get the childcare off of paper towels--alter &hang a rack for cloth towels
- switch to homemade cleansers
- find a balance to Simplify it all