Monday, November 1, 2010

Wow....November....

Already???/ Really??? sheesh! where has Twenty-Ten gone? 

I am feeling the need to make a list (big surprise I am sure ;)) of my accomplishments for the year:
  • I started running
  • I completed 2 races, a fun run & have a 3rd race on the calendar for this Sunday
  • I lost 15# (then gained 3 back)
  • I inspired a neighbor & another friend to try the c25k program
  • I got back into reading
  • I participated in 2 girls nights outs
  • I quit coffee in the spring, then started again when the weather cooled
  • I put up alot of fruits & veggies from the garden & farmer's market for winter
  • I have continued to get more positive outlook on everything, being more & more of a duck 'letting it all roll off my back' -even being dubbed (& accepting it) 'Miss Silverlining' :)
  • I successfully decorated (& Un-decorated in a timely manner) for each holiday
  • I organized & held weekly field trips for the local childcare providers this summer-we hope to expand it w/the Clarke county mom's group in Twenty-Eleven
  • I bought myfirst stainless water bottle-a Sigg- & proceeded to beat the tar out of it LOL
  • I found & stuck w/a chiro that listens, as well as believes the same things I do
  • I learned to sew, can & make freezer jams
  • I used facebook for constructive communication rather than whining, complaining & rumor spreading
  • I organized & pulled off 2 successful crops
  • I am still addicted to list making ;)
  • I am boycotting alot of store bought items, mixes, canned goods, high fructose corn syrup, soy, & toxic people/relationships
ok.. done ;)  What does your list for twenty-ten look like?

2 comments:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Oh my goodness...what an awe-inspiring list. You've done sooooo much!

My one concern is why only TWO girls' nights out?!! That's no where NEAR enough!!

Sarahx

Ashley said...

We have to coordinate our Girls Night Outs! :)

You have quite a list - that's awesome!