Friday, October 29, 2010

pretty pleased!

I found an email in my emailbox this morning that had this link to the race results in it(saving you fishing thru it all here are mine :))

over all place      class place      class                            time   pace time
  455                      127             W30  Kim Jackson,  42:24 12:24

makes for a happy Friday :)

along w/that, no school today, soooooo we plan to:

carve a pumpkin
bake another pumpkin
roast seeds
do candycorn/foamy craft
have another ghost craft for bigs during nap time
bake pumpkin cookies
cancel Gus' appointment :)


our weekend will be full of odds & ends: cpr class, work, carpet shampooing, trick or treaters, SAW 3D, along w/the normal weekend errands.  what are your halloween weekend plans???

3 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Oh man. Are are one of 'those' people that go see scary movies? Nuts! I hate any scary. Movies, haunted houses, people thinking they are fun. Nope. Don't like it one bit.
I am heading to the farm after work today. Need to get some pants hemmed, sew a camera strap, as well as a diap/wip pouch.
But have a fun time!

Brooke said...

I have to agree with Farmgirl. I can't handle scary movies!!

I'm going to SC to visit a friend for her costume party.

erin said...

Ooo - your plans sound so fun! What is this foamy craft? and ghost craft? Sounds cool. I am roasting seeds and making cookies today too! :)