Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I really like this idea...
http://ellesstudio.blogspot.com/2010/10/thankful-thursdays_28.html

So today I am thankful for:
  • My facebook friends & family!! wow! this week has been a rough one starting on Sunday when we thought we were going to have to put our 14 y/o dog down but he turned around & thanks to my friends & family on Facebook yesterday I had the courage to bring it all to Tim's attention & insist we wait. :)
  • Super thankful that Gus is better & doesn't have to be put down this week! *whew*  now, don't get me wrong, I am all for euthenazia when is necessary, however I had a horrible sick gut feeling we were cheating him. Super Super glad we don't have to now!!
  • The sun is shining today! after 2 days of grey windy-ness, I was ready for some sunshine!
What are YOU thankful for today?? link me up!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

that's great news ((((Gus)))))