Tuesday, June 22, 2010

True Confessions Tuesday

ugh I have a lissssssssssssssssssst! but I won't bore you w/the gories.. just the major slips
  1. I have eaten homemade (w/sweetened condenced milk) macaroni salad 5 times since I made it Friday night!
  2. sometimes it was THE meal for me
  3. I am only getting 64oz of water thru most days since last Thursday.
  4. daily breakfast is still a frappuccino
  5. I am sabatoging my own success... why???????????????
  6. I hate being addicted to caffeine
  7. but I still go back
  8. I am only doing the dog walks as my exercise. .5 mile=not enough to make a difference
  9. I don't record what I eat-maybe I should
  10. My latest facination?! canning! too bad the USDA forbids me from feeding any of it to my cc kids! BOO!
what are your confessions this week?? post them in the comments please!!!
Post a Comment