Friday, March 3, 2017

2017

again, it's been a while, but I am planning to flood the blog w/scrapbook pages this month as I am playing along with Calvinball over at Get It Scrapped.  So how about a currently post to get things refreshed??

 PREPARING |  for our tax appointment tomorrow & for Tim's weekend hunting trip at the end of the month. 
UNPACKING |   from last weekend's scrap crop, a week later. 
LISTENING | to a wide assortment of podcasts- Young House LoveCriminal, & What Should I Read Next? depending on what's going on around me.  -still true!
WATCHING | lots & lots of scrapbooking YouTube videos any chance I get, catching up on my shows on the DVR, -NCIS(all 3), Blue Bloods, Madame Secretary, Grey's Anatomy, & Bull, to name a few- since I watched nothing but Bones on Netflix for the entire month of December, January & most of February!
PURCHASING |  albums to put my scrapped pages into so they can actually be viewed instead of laying in piles in my scrap room.  
READING |     The Kindle has kept me reading off & on all winter, unlike years past.  Currently reading Shelled & Shucked
LOADING & UNLOADING |  kids on Fridays in & out of the van to get the weekly groceries is totally worth it! today we even got to venture out to the local farm store to see the new baby chicks & then play at a city park for a bit!
GIVING THANKS |  to still have enough families to pay the bills & keep me busy for the next 6 months. 

Stay tuned for an overload of scrapbook pages! :) 

No comments: