Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Calvinball #1

some of the pages I did over the weekend March 3-5.  documenting December 2016 for my big album.  I do a December Details book, but this year, I carried over some of those into the big book too.  
documenting our Christmas weekend & that I was sick for it. details of our gifts are in the DD.


documenting the snow globe collection this year, how & where it started.

Mail-- I love to get the mail in the month of December!!!  from packages, cards & orders! Love it all.

the dogs in the snow :) 

the green scraps sure worked out perfect to use behind my weather screen shots for this page documenting the daily temps.



Each program gets it's own page in the December Daily, but in the big book, they all go on one & with less detail.  the journaling is done in as close to a school color as possible for each. I may go back & add some acrylic music notes to the outside of the pockets as it looks a little lacking.


I needed a filler 12x12 & still hadn't scrapped these photos that I had played with in the Project Life App, so it all came together!  Journaling hidden on the 2 tags tucked in the right side, under the light glare-sorry.  Using up those tiny word stickers, scraps & old supplies!!

A tough one to create. there is another photos hidden in the glassine bag with the journaling. This page documents the loss our community faced in December of 3 teens to an accident after being missing for 3 or 4 days. Not something I want front & center but yet wanted documented.  All old supplies minus the glassine bag that came with goodies in it on an order. 

feeling the urge to scrap but not having the ambition? pop on over to the CalvinBall forum on the Get It Scrapped site & they will energize you! Look what they did for me!!!

No comments: