Thursday, March 5, 2015

'friends' scrap page

Getting a ton of scrapping done this winter!  I finished my December Daily at the weekend crop in January, then started on a bachelorette party & wedding weekend 2012 that took me about a month, finishing that and gearing up to scrap my surprise party in a mini album, I pulled photos from an anniversary dinner/concert 2012 to do 'quickly' (to not have an in progress project on my table when I bring home the unfinished mini album from the crop next weekend) Much to my surprise, this set of concert photos is going much quicker than normal (YAY!)

I put this one together last night, then this morning I found out that it may qualify as an entry in Scrap Our Stash March Challenge! So here you go:

the main page has to have something that starts with each letter of the word STENCIL, Here is my interpretation:
S~string
T~tags
E~embellishments
N~notes (music notes)
C~Close to my Heart paper
I~inked edges
L~layering

below are both sides of the flip flap that will be attached once the layout is in a sleeve in an album: the journaling you will see while looking at the page:


and then on the back, the photo that had to be included but not necessarily available at first glance of the page :) 


I am planning to get back in my room tonight & create the coordinating page for this event.
Have a beautiful day!!

No comments: