Tuesday, February 18, 2014

currently: February

planning some weekend cooking- fried pickle wraps, queso fundido, molten lava cakes
going back to the chiropractor this Wednesday & then will be on a maintenance plan. 
thankful for a thoughtful husband who made surprise reservations for last weekend, packed food & clothes & basically took care of it all with out me having any idea at all.

watching Disney Junior while I type this.
reading  a friend's draft of her new book on my phone. makes me think I need a kindle or a nook or a tablet of some kind & then I remember how little I really truly read anymore. 
celebrating Valentine's weekend a the cabin at the lake was a great relaxing idea.

loving having individual servings of homemade soups in the freezer -defrost overnight, slide in oven w/the kids' lunch prep & hot soup for me.
eating the last of my Amish made Almond Joy bites this morning made me a little sad. 
enjoying the afternoons of sunshine we have been blessed with lately.
wearing flannel pj pants & coordinating long sleeve tshirt for pajama day at childcare on Monday. LOVED IT.

collecting more recipes to try.
working up to running on our early morning walks.
walking several early mornings each week.
trying to remember that spring is right around the corner each time I get blue about the cold temps, snow on the ground or dismal grey skies.
feeling positive about this summer & our activities.
wishing I would have worked more diligently on getting the tax prep done before this week-appointment Saturday.
(closing w/a totally unrelated photo from the last crop I attended. Scrapping for Soldiers w/my Aunt & her friends.
our supper out at Zombie Burger.)

No comments: