In late July I had scratched this out but never found the time to finish it.
I have a lot on my mind these days..
- school getting ready to start
- how many trolley/preschool/little schedules we will be tackling in a month
- trying to keep my nose out of someone else's personal business when it really shouldn't effect me but makes my heart hurt- I know it will get easier but the first born in me tends to feel her opinion should matter more than it does ;)
- planning to run a 5k on Saturday. w/o training
- thinking about getting a tattoo- I have been in the thinking stage off & on for 20 years..
- de-cluttering the childcare
- back to scrapping for some hands on therapy
- still reading Stephanie Plum series for some brain candy
- can't stop thinking about what I might do when I am no longer in childcare. I guess its good that I am not procrastinating it. Keeping my options open-oh you should see my list of options :)
- for a procrastinator, I sure am look ahead the future a lot lately... which is confusing to me.
What are you thinking about lately?