Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Scrapping Summer Photos in January

seems like a good theory to me :)
this is probably the prettiest camping page I have ever created! I love that the satin ribbon fits so well on that paper & w/these photos!

these 2 are using up some great old paper I have been hoarding for 'the perfect page' super excited for how they turned out!



 


more pages with old papers but some awesome new Elle's Studio goodies on there too!


pages of me.. getting better about that! :) a collage print from Kodak of Gus & I on one side & on the opposite, a 5x7 enlargement of us So thankful for these photos now!


more of that hoarded paper! perfect for these photos tho! glad I saved it!! :)
 


need to photog what's been scrapped lately! maybe I should finish getting the weekend on paper then share more.. yea, that's the plan! :)

No comments: