Saturday, February 2, 2013

One Little Word 2013

As 2012 was drawing to a close, I was suddenly thinking of my one little word(s) I have chosen in the past... Focus, Accountable, Do, Simplify, & Journey.  Its usually a trial & error process to find a word for me.  I usually pick one, try it out for a couple of days or weeks & either it sticks or I move on to something that has sounded like a better fit.  The only one that's on my mind & heart as I move through this last full week of the year is LOVE.   love the home & all that we have, love our friends & family & let them know it, love life, love our hobbies, love each other, if we have to go/do/see/tolerate (ha) something; may as well love it.  ok so that last one will be a bit tough but you get my point.  We are HERE right NOW, there is little we can do about it so why not LOVE it?

going to continue on my smash book I started collecting 'journey' things into 2012 & add all 'love' things I find to it-can't wait!

inspired by: Ali

No comments: