Thursday, May 3, 2012

FIFTEEN

fifteen, 15, fif-teen.  WOW. 1997. 


Yea, May 3, 1997 was the day we were married.  For 2 people who thought they'd never be the marrying kind, or find someone else who fit the bill, we've done pretty good.  15 years is quite a haul in this day & age.  Very few of our friends who were married before (or even right after) us are still married.  We've changed, we've grown, we've struggled & we've recovered.  All of it together. We have a lot to be proud of and thankful for.

Too lazy to take pics out of frames & scan so you get pictures of pictures to compare how YOUNG we looked to our here & now.
our big plans to celebrate? He surprised me with an appointment with our wedding photographer! (I've known for a week but he had the appointment made before he told me about it so it still counts as a surprise in my book!)


1 comment:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Congrats! Like you say....not many people make 15 years these days. {I think I have a high school classmate that is going on marriage number 3 this summer! And we graduated in '98!} I'm waiting for the right one, the first time. :)

God bless on many more 15 years together. :)