Monday, September 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Working 3 nights/week has put a bit of a crimp in our suppers but we are adjusting. This coming up weekend is my annual Scrap Pink fundraiser & I will be gone from 7am Saturday until 7ish pm Sunday so absolutely no meal planning or prep from me during those times.

Breakfasts: oatmeal+grapes, pancakes+apples, muffins+pears, build your own burrito+fried potatoes, homemade cocoa, homemade cinnamon rolls+apples

Snacks: muffins+homemade cocoa, cookies+milk, pizza rolls+apples, string cheese+pears, peanut butter quesadillas+milk/homemade cocoa, chicken quesadillas+milk

Lunches: homemade chicken nuggets+mashed potatoes+apple wedges, hamburger w/garden pasta+fresh pear+fried potatoes, roast/veggies+grapes+rolls, breakfast leftovers

Suppers: leftover roast & veggies from yday's crockpot 2 ways/3days-philly cheese steak sandwich style tonight, w/mashed potatoes & gravy Tuesday&Wednesday, grilled hamburgers w/fried potatoes Thursday, & maybe grilled steaks or breakfast on Friday

I have learned I am much more efficient w/my time now that I am busier.  I am a bad procrastinator when I know I have all evening to get something done & then usually still don't do it ;)  I am better @ keeping up w/laundry & the baking & general house keeping w/the part time evening jobs than w/out them. What a happy surprise!

So, what's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

that's crazy that things are getting easier to keep up with now that you work part time in the evenings! it kinda makes sense though. i've had to go back to meal planning even my evening activities. i just don't have time to stand around and wonder what we're having for dinner.