Monday, September 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Working 3 nights/week has put a bit of a crimp in our suppers but we are adjusting. This coming up weekend is my annual Scrap Pink fundraiser & I will be gone from 7am Saturday until 7ish pm Sunday so absolutely no meal planning or prep from me during those times.

Breakfasts: oatmeal+grapes, pancakes+apples, muffins+pears, build your own burrito+fried potatoes, homemade cocoa, homemade cinnamon rolls+apples

Snacks: muffins+homemade cocoa, cookies+milk, pizza rolls+apples, string cheese+pears, peanut butter quesadillas+milk/homemade cocoa, chicken quesadillas+milk

Lunches: homemade chicken nuggets+mashed potatoes+apple wedges, hamburger w/garden pasta+fresh pear+fried potatoes, roast/veggies+grapes+rolls, breakfast leftovers

Suppers: leftover roast & veggies from yday's crockpot 2 ways/3days-philly cheese steak sandwich style tonight, w/mashed potatoes & gravy Tuesday&Wednesday, grilled hamburgers w/fried potatoes Thursday, & maybe grilled steaks or breakfast on Friday

I have learned I am much more efficient w/my time now that I am busier.  I am a bad procrastinator when I know I have all evening to get something done & then usually still don't do it ;)  I am better @ keeping up w/laundry & the baking & general house keeping w/the part time evening jobs than w/out them. What a happy surprise!

So, what's on your menu this week?
Post a Comment