Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday

ooops, ran out of scheduled posts... throwing this one together before breakfast....

  1. Even tho my childcare numbers are temporarily low, I am thankful for the families I do have.
  2. I am thankful for the time I am getting for extra one-on-one time w/each of them thru the day.
  3. I am thankful for the timeing of said 'down time' as it allows me more time to get organized, work on fundraiser details & have some quiet time.
  4. I am thankful we are stil able to cover what needs covered plus a little extra to still do races & even an overnight stay.
  5. I am thankful for my stock up in the pantries & freezers.
  6. I am thankful I am able to 'let it go' & not stress it.
  7. I am thankful for options.
  8. I am thankful to be able to chose the families that will be the best fit for our group.
  9. I am thankful Tim is slowly getting the 'let it go' concept.
What are you thankful for today?

No comments: