- Even tho my childcare numbers are temporarily low, I am thankful for the families I do have.
- I am thankful for the time I am getting for extra one-on-one time w/each of them thru the day.
- I am thankful for the timeing of said 'down time' as it allows me more time to get organized, work on fundraiser details & have some quiet time.
- I am thankful we are stil able to cover what needs covered plus a little extra to still do races & even an overnight stay.
- I am thankful for my stock up in the pantries & freezers.
- I am thankful I am able to 'let it go' & not stress it.
- I am thankful for options.
- I am thankful to be able to chose the families that will be the best fit for our group.
- I am thankful Tim is slowly getting the 'let it go' concept.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
ooops, ran out of scheduled posts... throwing this one together before breakfast....