- Love the change in routine. shortly after the 4th of July we are all getting ready for a new routine, new schedule, new goals. School starts, the days get shorter, the long sleeved shirts & pants & socks w/tennis shoes come back out.
- Love the inbetween, fluctuating temps. shorts & tanks one day, jeans & jackets the next. cooler early morning & evening running temps! back to sleeping w/the windows open.
- Love the different produce. whether at the farmer's market or home garden or grocery store, there is a noticable difference in produce availability. canning, freezing & overal preserving & stocking for winter meals is happening.
- Like that camping/boating weekends make way for more scrapping or race weekends & eventually, more quiet weekends at home. variation is good.
- Love the sunshine! the curtains are open again to let the sunshine in as the heat of it isn't as strong.
Friday, August 26, 2011
5 on Friday.
ok, lets see so far I have covered; summer, scrapping, running, & summer tv.... hmmmm going to go w/the seasonal shift of summer into fall.