today: scrapbooking/memory keeping goodies :)
1. Last week I read This post from Ali & fell in love! Then I found out there is a discount thru the end of August here! My only problem is deciding what to order one for :)
2. I started & have continued w/Creative Memories albums, pages & tape runner. I use other brands but these are my go to staples.
3. I currently have this trimmer (only mine is the old mint green) but am drooling over this one.
4. To keep my memorabelia collected in one spot, I hang one of my cloth shopping bags on the doornob to my scrap room & just drop stuff in when it makes it home w/me.
5. Crops! Oh the crops!! I am currently gearing up for this year's Scrap Pink. Am actively taking registrations as well as donations for prizes. As well as planning to attend several other fundraisers over the next 6 months!
what's your hobby? do you have 5 tips or favorites to share?