Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

after reading Brooke's thankful post here I realized, its been a while since I have blogged one myself!


  • My Husband-who works in the heat, cold, & everything in between to bring home a paycheck & provide.  He's also very slowly coming around to my way of thinking on the organic, local, green way of thinking.  You know, he had to resist for a little bit ;)  He's also keeping me in line frugally on those days that I am dying for a shopping spree or want to over-stock the kitchens.  He may not get it done in 'my timeline' but it does always get done! Thankful for him!



  • My Faith-in that I have learned not everything happens in our 'timeline' (ongoing lesson see above), that not everything we want is for the best so it might not happen, that we are not truely in charge of our lifes.  Tough lessons to learn but life is so much less stressful when we just let Him have the full reigns & not fight it all so much. Thankful for Him!

  • My Neices & Nephews-in that I have learned to LOVE like I never thought I'd be able to.  They are my hearts, but I just did a whole post about part of them so I won't bore you w/more details of them. Thankful for them!



  • My Childcare Families-that they bring their children to me to help mold & raise into responsible, caring, & productive adults.  That they allow me to work from home, make enough to help provide the life we love & I get to enjoy my job.  Thankful for them



Thanks for the boost Brooke!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

great post! i only have one niece and one nephew, but i'm very thankful for them!!

Stacey said...

I was thinking I need to start a Thankful Thursday weekly post. I have a hard time coming up with a topic to blog about. I almost need an assignment sometimes. Not sure I will get it done today (maybe tonight, maybe next week), but look for Thankful Thursday coming soon to a blog near you. :)

Unknown said...

Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY College Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.and that's it.

Note: You must visit my blog through Google. Only ONE click is needed and nothing else.
I will be very grateful to you.