Wednesday, July 27, 2011

shopping high

its a healthy one, I promise ;)
I finally remembered to photograph my goods from the past 2 Saturday's shopping trips.
the first is from the 16th & I only spent $10.25!  Cukes, carrots, potatoes, jalapenos, green beans & onions.  Where else can you get so much for so little??

this is my summer shopping high.  I absolutely love our little local farmer's market.  I love going from table to table, vendor to vendor getting to know them & their practices while I purchase their wares. 

This photo is from the 23rd. I spent (and got) more.  I spent $21 & got 2 kinds of bread, 4 cukes, 4 onions, 4 garlic, 2# (?) potatoes, 2#(?) green beans, broccoli, 1 zucchini, & 3 gree bell peppers.

Then, Tim bought some peaches & cream corn on the cob from a roadsite stand and then later, over the weekend, we received a bag of carrots & one of cucumbers delivered! THANK YOU!!! fresh is best :)

No comments: