Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I have never been good @ posting menus here but I am going to give it a shot. Before you get too confused, B(breakfast) & L(lunch) are for childcare, then S(supper will be just Tim & I & is subject to change since he does alot of the supper cooking).

Monday: B- pancakes, eggs & peaches  L-homemade chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, apples & homemade bread  S-chicken sandwich/wrap (leftover smoked chicken from Sunday's supper)

Tuesday: B-popovers, cantalope  L-ground beef, pasta, corn on the cob, & grapes S- pineapple pork chops (from freezer swap Sunday) + salad

Wednesday: B-oatmeal, grapes  L-beef stew w/mix veggies, pears & homemade bread  S-brats on the grill + salad

Thursday: B-pancakes, cantalope  L-chicken, refried beans & cheese quesadillas (using leftover chicken), apples & fried potatoes  S- pine apple pork chops leftovers + salad

Friday: B-build your own burrito (eggs, cheese, sausage, salsa + tortilla), pears  L- leftover beef stew, homemade bread & cantalope  S-usually our eat out night if we take one.

What's on your menu this week? please share!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i need to stockpile wraps. the breakfast burritos sound really good!! :)

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Last night during the storm, I made lasagna for myself and the 3 kids I'm wrangling until Wednesday. I also made porcupine meatballs and parmesan potatoes for some friends who just had a baby...and I am providing the meal tonight. :)
How about you share what you do for the pineapple pork chops please! :)