Friday, April 8, 2011

Goals

If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time. ~Author Unknown

I searched a couple of sites for a quote I saw a while back but can't find it.  It was a bit different w/the same idea as the one above. Something about w/o goals we go no where.  So I am listing some goals today:
 
Running: I hope to be up to 10k this fall & a half marathon by spring
ChildCare: I hope to continue with my full house & add a small simple curriculum this fall
Financial: We hope to eliminate a couple of credit lines this year
Scrapping: I had hoped to have all of 2009 scrapped by July 1 but now I see I won't even have all of the photos printed so I will say I need to have 6 months worth complete, any 6 not necessarily the first 6, and then the remaining 6 by January 1. As well as complete the childcare 2010 albums.
Garden: I hope to grow most of our summer & fall produce then can or freeze what we don't eat
Blog: I know I have slipped from my daily postings so I am going to shoot for 3 postings each week
Frugal: I hope to keep making the mixes I have started as well as adding a few more each month
 
What are some of your goals? How do you plan to get there?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

great goals. Dave Ramsey says a lot of things like that about goals, but he might not be the one you're thinking of.