Thursday, April 7, 2011

THE CLIMB

The Fight For Air Climb: March 27, 2011
Here is a collage I made of proofs saved from the website:
 I was only convinced to participate as there were elevator rides down & walk to the next building I could use as recovery time between climbs. I was completely unprepared for the emotion I would feel climbing with lung transplant patients & firefighters.

 Certainly reminded me to be thankful for my health.
used timing chips. I loved this company's candid photos as they shot photos as I would have, had I taken my camera :)

Firefighters waiting to enter their building.

These are all proofs from Picture Iowa, that I intend to order & scrap at a later date.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i bet it was awesome. i'm checking to see if its just an iowa thing or they have one in my area.

Angie said...

Congratulations, and what a great cause. I bet it was a great feeling participating.