Saturday, January 8, 2011

mix & match links

I have a lot on my mind & heart, a lot of great posts read in the past couple of days & instead of not doing them justice, I am listing them w/ links, here, now.

  • The first: THIS amazing selfless mama
  • Next: we had a virtual 5k today @ the 'hood in honor of our sisters & Dr. Mo running half & full marathons this weekend.  I participated -there's me in the middle-allllllllll bundled up for our 8 degree run this morning.
  • I am super excited to have found a fun site that focuses on simple scrapping! Time to return to my simple scrapping 'roots'. I love to look @ others' detailed pages that are full of elements but I can never get that style right.
  • Edited to add: the new widget to the right! check it out! Gabe's Gifts, AMAZING project!!
ok so this is not everything I've been wanting to post about but its enough for tonight :)
  Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Adah said...

Good job on getting out there and doing the 5K. 8 degrees would have sent me back inside the house!

AnnG said...

8 degrees??? That's crazy!! Now I really do feel like a wimp...complaining when it's in the 40's!! Good job!!

Sue said...

Wow, 8 degrees!?!? I am impressed. I'm a wuss and run inside on the treadmill & it's only 28 here!