Sunday, January 9, 2011

hopeful

today I am hopeful for a productive Sunday.  Taking cues from the Frugal Trenches I am posting my list for today's hopes (& dreams) of productivity here for some accountability:
  • clean the upstairs kitchen (wipe counters/stove/oven door/fridge/dishwasher/sink, sweep & mop floor)
  • put away clean & sort the dirty laundry- even started a load in the washer have one put away! 
  • wash bedding
  • carry down the ornament tote from the living room to the cubby
  • pack & store the tree
  • put pork tenderloin in the crockpot for supper
  • read some in my book club book
  • scrap
  • vac living, dining & hallway carpets
  • do 2 miles on the tread mill
  • water plants
  • upload 20:11 & last night's pictures
  • make rolls for supper mixing in the breadmachine raising on the stove
  • bake chocolate pound cake + mix pudding for topping for supper
  • toss the ball for Sammy-outside for 20 minutes  twice now
  • 5 minute wipe upstairs bathroom
ok, now nothings getting done sitting here adding more to the list ;)
What do you plan to do today or this week?

5 comments:

jaime said...

I'm a huge fan of lists - make them daily at work, and weekly at home. Good luck getting everything accomplished today! :)

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

thanks for becoming a follower :)

i myself am a fan of lists too!

today i plan on catching up on some projects i have been working on, going food shopping to get a few last minute things for my special k challenge i'm starting tomorrow and dinner with my hubby.

hope you have a great day and get all of your things accomplished!

xo
sarabeth

Anonymous said...

Aren't you productive!! Jealous!

Terri said...

Wow - you have accomplished a lot! :) Maybe I'll try this next weekend!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Wow, look at you being all productive and stuff! So impressive! I'm so far behind because the kids have been home. My house is a pit!