Tuesday, September 14, 2010

True Confessions Tuesday

  1. I skipped last week's confession
  2. unintentionally at first but then didn't make up for it
  3. my first 5k is Saturday & am running most nights
  4. but the off nights are usually just me being lazy
  5. we ate out 2x each of the past 2 weekends
  6. Sunday morning I had my first running date... we chatted more than ran but she gave me some awesome tips too
  7. I am signing up for my 3rd 5k b4 I even run my first
  8. my water intake really slacked this weekend & yday I only got 64 oz.
  9. I have been using homemade trailmix as a meal some evenings
wow ... pretty non exciting stuff this week.

4 comments:

Deb said...

I think it's awesome that you've signed up for 3 5K races already. I can't wait to hear how you do!!

Christie O. said...

me tooooo, i'm so excited to hear about your race, keep us posted!!! and no worries, you'll want to keep doing races after this one, trust me on that! :)

Trish said...

I think that is awesome you are running, I don't have the courage to start it yet!

http://justthe6ofus.net/wordpress/?p=7012

Bari said...

That running bug is crazy isn't it :) And I could totally eat trail mix ALL.THE.TIME. I can't even keep it in the house. Those giant bags you get from Costco-that's like 1 serving :P