Tuesday, August 3, 2010

true confessions tuesday

Good Morning all!!  Yes I said Good morning! I feel Fantastic today! YAY!!!  Its True Confessions Day & I am going to take a good, bad, ugly approach this week..

Good:
  • Friday night:  I only ate 1/2 my movie theater small popcorn
  • AND I only drank 1/2 of my medium fountain mountain dew @ the same movie
  • Then for drinks I only had one vodka/cranberry then a bud light draw
  • Saturday: I kept my snacking to the healthy variety-veggies & gardettos
  • Sunday: I did my w5d2 on the treadmill
Bad:
  • Friday: I had popcorn, mountain dew, a vodka/cranberry & bud light draw
  • Saturday: I only had a mccafe(iced caramel coffee) for breakfast
  •  a slice of Casey's breakfast pizza for am snack
  • I snacked all day
  • then had Casey's bbq pizza & apple dessert pizza for supper
  • And I only had 64 oz of water for the whole day
  • I am still only walking the dogs on my non-running days

Ugly:
  • Friday: I skipped w5d2 & napped b4 supper instead
  • Saturday: I skipped w5d2 & napped most of the evening instead
  • Sunday: I only had 32oz of water all day
  • I didn't eat anything that would resemble a meal all day
What do you have to confess this week? good bad or ugly! lemme have it, you will feel so much better :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

i think you did great at the movies!! :)

but have you done day 2 yet????

Stillmary said...

I love your post! Very cute but, I know, serious too. The first step in getting back on track is realizing we're off track and talking about it right? I know you'll turn it all around!

Bari said...

You can recover from this! Easy-peasy. Now go fill up your water bottle. Go. Go now.