Friday, August 27, 2010

Today I will:

Today I will: (as inspired by)
  • clean my childcare kitchen
  • shred the zucchini as I have been planning to every.day.this.week.
  • take the kids out to play TWICE
  • NOT stress the lack of ScrapPink registrations coming in
  • NOT stress the interview visit this morning
  • NOT stress the unfinished projects in the childcare
  • Love the weather
  • NOT stress the sewing class tomorrow
  • Remember I am not in charge of my life, that things work out much better when left up to Him
Ok so you know by now that I love a good list, & I can list on for days so I will just stop right there :)
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!! can you believe September is NEXT WEEK? I cannot!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

hurrah for no stress!! ;) have a great weekend