Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grateful Sunday

after reading several grateful sunday posts this afternoon, it got me thinking, I am thankful for a lot, time to blog it so I can use it on a page someday!

Today I am grateful for:
  • a house to clean
  • a husband home enough to clean up after
  • a husband that started camping prep today
  • the messy kitchen that needed cleaned up after our many cookings in it this week
  • clothes enough to need washing
  • a working washer & dryer in house-next year a line outside
  • friends who call (or text)
  • childcare families enough to pay our bills-even when starting @5am tomorrow
  • nothing too pressing that I was able to take a nap this afternoon
  • a great chat online last night w/a great friend
  • food enough to have healthy meals
  • a new skill to put to use this fall & winter-sewing
there you have part of my list.. what are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE that you did this!