Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ITS TUESDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

& YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.....
THAT'S RIGHT.. its time for some confessions...
  • 90 pc bucket o saltwater taffy, 2 people, 24 hrs --seriously, what is IN that stuff????
  • fried cheese curds--I didn't eat them all in one sitting but I did eat them all
  • walkin' taco w/everything- I only ate half of it
  • shake up lemonade-- yikes sugar overload
  • 4 words to explain the above --Iowa.State.Fair.Food.
  • feeling sorry for myself yday skipped my run
  • miserably emotional Saturday morning I walked the last 1/2 of my run
  • but I chewed myself out Jillian style all the way home!
  • garden tomato & basil potato chips-WHAAAAAT? where did those come from?? ugh
That's the best I can do this week. not too bad, nothing overly done, just a few splurges. :)
what do you have to confess this week???

Post a Comment