Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ITS TUESDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

& YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.....
THAT'S RIGHT.. its time for some confessions...
  • 90 pc bucket o saltwater taffy, 2 people, 24 hrs --seriously, what is IN that stuff????
  • fried cheese curds--I didn't eat them all in one sitting but I did eat them all
  • walkin' taco w/everything- I only ate half of it
  • shake up lemonade-- yikes sugar overload
  • 4 words to explain the above --Iowa.State.Fair.Food.
  • feeling sorry for myself yday skipped my run
  • miserably emotional Saturday morning I walked the last 1/2 of my run
  • but I chewed myself out Jillian style all the way home!
  • garden tomato & basil potato chips-WHAAAAAT? where did those come from?? ugh
That's the best I can do this week. not too bad, nothing overly done, just a few splurges. :)
what do you have to confess this week???

4 comments:

Brooke said...

so you walked part of your run, big deal! :) you were still out there getting it done.

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

DARN those state fairs!!! Overall, you didn't do bad. Proud of you for getting out and running, and finishing even when you weren't feeling it. We all have those runs. All the time :)

HUGS!!!

Stillmary said...

I think for having a difficult emotional Saturday and the ISF this week, you did fine! That's a lot to deal with in one week and next week is guaranteed to be better!

juliecache said...

you're pretty brave to confess online.