Tuesday, July 20, 2010

True Confessions Tuesday

  1. I have no good reason for skipping the recent blog posts
  2. didn't even realize I had until I logged in to confess
  3. I have been rewarding myself w/sweets almost daily
  4. they are small treats; 1/2 lil debbie, skinny cow fudge bar, small square of homemade squash bar, etc
  5. I was craving them over the weekend realllllllllllllllllllllllllly bad but I didn't give in
  6. I loved the freezer jam class on Saturday so much I can't wait to open them & devour them :)
  7. Laughing cow cheese- addicted!!! holy yumminess!!! AND I can get by w/less than the whole wedge per setting! YAY!
  8. Milk has never tasted so good! some days I drink 3 big glasses! eek overkill
  9. I am way behind on planning my Sept Crop -totally not Shrink related but still a confession ;)
what do you have to confess??

4 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

I think you are doing fine. Not such awful confessions. Even your treats sounds okay to me. Don't you love the Skinny Cow mini fudge bars? The Weight Watcher cheese wedges are yummy too.

Brooke said...

what's freezer jam class?

i agree with nancy - sounds like over all you've had a good week :)

Bari said...

Sounds like you've actually had a pretty good week overall. Even though you are eating sweets, they are good choices. And I, too, love freezer jam. My MIL makes raspberry from her raspberry patch and it's all my daughter will use. We call it "Grandma Jelly". Come to think of it, I think I need to put in an order for more :)

Audrey said...

Congrats on a week that sounds rather good in my book. ;)