Tuesday, July 13, 2010

True Confessions Tuesday


oh boy.. here we go...
  1. yes I am doing the c25k program & getting ready to start week3 but wow!!!
  2. I must be doing something wrong b/c its still HARD!!!
  3. I am easily frustrated w/my scale & body
  4. Saturday was down 3# from Wed.
  5. Sunday down another
  6. Monday & tuesday right back up those whole 4! DAMNIT!
  7. and I didn't change a thing but maybe ate better Sunday & Monday than Friday & Saturday
  8. I am only consistantly getting .5mile walk in on the down days from C25K program
  9. I know I need more activity on those down days
  10. I know I want more results in the long run
  11. I know I just need to make myself do it!
  12. I am not much of a self starter I guess


1 comment:

Brooke said...

i vote weights! :) then again you know how much i love heavy lifting! :P