Friday, July 23, 2010

ITS FRIDAY!!!

I AM SO READY FOR A CAMPING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

but first: yesterday we went to the county fair! how fun!!!  I had to drag them into the 4h building & then they drug me around it 'look here', look @ this, OH wow! LOL it was funny!!

& then we petted some rabbits in the small animal/sheep barn! they were in heaven.


And then we cruised thru the hog, cattle & horse barns but they were so into the animals, I didnt' get shots :(  but we headed for the playground equipment for the last hr we were there. they had a BLAST!!!!
We had an amazing grandma/grandpa team that met us there & hung out w/us the whole time!  I know the kids loved it, i just hope we didn't wear them out too bad!  :)  thanks Mary & Brian!!
and here are a couple of shots of us waiting on the trolley.  we were HOT & approaching the end of our 'out in public' respect so we loaded into the van w/a/c to wait for a few minutes. WE DID NOT DRIVE HOME THIS WAY!!!!!!



AND TO PROVE IT HERE'S A PIC OF THEM UNLOADING FROM THE TROLLEY :) 

3 CHEERS for popice!!!
(hoping to have it figured out how to make them@ home next summer! & oh how I wanna paint that wall!!! its moves to the top of the to do list!)
Today: we are off to the Animal Shelter! I am packing my running gear to get a run in @ the lake! I. CAN'T. WAIT.FOR 5:00!  :)
Have a GREAT weekend!!!  

1 comment:

Brooke said...

you always have the most fun pictures! :) enjoy the lake this weekend