Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday that Feels Like Monday

what a fabulous long weekend!!! love spending time with our boating group! I believe we officially kicked off summer :)  it was a great time boating, swimming, cooking on the campfire, laughing-oh so much laughing!!

It was a great weekend, however, I do have some confessions:
  • I did NOT get 64 oz of water any of the days F-M :(
  • I did get 3-5 beers daily, I so wish that counted!
  • I did NOT get 5f/v daily nor any dairy the entire weekend
  • I did walk 2 miles/day -to & from the shower house
  • I did have achiness in my quads enough to justify counting the daily time in the water as exercise
  • I did gorge myself on chips & dip 2x over the weekend
  • I did have smores more than one night
  • I usually ate supper after 7 pm
  • I did not do yoga as planned -forgot the mat @ home
  • I was so wiped out yday that after the truck was unloaded, perishables were put away, the laundry thrown to the bottom of the stairs & dog settled, I crashed!  2  naps in 5 hrs. seriously not sure how I slept all night. = no exercise
UGH no wonder I gained a pound!*sigh* back on track!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

hit the water - like now!! :)

Farmgirl Chaos said...

What lake do you guys frequent?

The only fun I had in water over the long weekened involved numerous washings of my hands, brushes, bucket, ect, from painting my grandma's bathroom. The only pink left is the sink and tub. No more pink walls, pink tile, pink woodwork, or pink carpet. :)