Tuesday, May 4, 2010

True Confessions Tuesday



its a little late in the day but better late than never right?

  1. I was happy to get invited to join a new Facebook group
  2. I am super excited about being asked to host healthy challenges on said facebook group
  3. I haven't been on the treadmill since Thursday-going to try tonight!
  4. I have been baking a sweet treat (cake, cookies, lemon bars, etc) on Sundays lately to tide us over for the following week- lemon bars FAIL this week
  5. We skipped our walk last night since Tim had been running a shovel all day & I was just lazy
  6. I didn't walk the kids this morning, instead turned them loose in the backyard but then itty bitty wouldn't let me be productive.. totally wish we had walked!
  7. I bought 2 4 packs of frappuccinos on Friday @ the grocery store. I bargain shopped them, does that count? :) plus I have only had 2 of them since then!
  8. 21 days- I haven't taken my vitamins once & here it is, the 4th of the month already! sheesh.
  9. 21 days- I need to get more f/v in! I focused on it today & did much better!!
  10. 21 days- 30 minutes of exercise --really? wow.. thinking I should rethink that one!

No comments: