- tranform an old frame into a tray
- spray paint the old mini wishing well
- curbshop a chair I've spied
- garage sale
- take my flowerbeds from my mind to the ground
- keep the garden growing
- build a bench for the entry way
- build lawn chairs
- keep cleaning up the Ayers Lot
- keep feeding the kids better
& I will stop there :)
Last night I got back on the treadmill. Tim's so much better about it than I & I was feeling a bit jealous while I was cooking supper (a rarity in itself) that he IS so good about it, then realized, he is b/c he WANTS to & I don't b/c I am using every excuse in the book to avoid it & that *I* am the only person that can fix that! I am weighing 20# more than I did last year & on my body, that is ALOT. so. here's hoping it will fall off ;) I am down 2# this morning already WHOHOOOOO so only 18 more to go :)
Farmer's Market is so close I can almost smell it :) I.CAN.NOT.WAIT.! 10 days Baby & I am so there!! local first of course!! then Downtown, then West GLen :) dreammmmmmmmmmmy!! Then we will be visiting my brother Philip in the hospital as he is having a tumor regrowth removed from his brain.
here's my collage of photos from yday for my WITLoff we go to get some outside time.