Thursday, April 29, 2010

back on track!!



I have been playing around w/getting serious about losing this 'winter weight' & then some for a while. This is just the boost I need to quit playing & just DO it :) over @ the 'hood they issued this 21 day challenge again & we are to pick 3 things we need to make habits. Oh the list I could make!! but I will be good & just go w/3 :)



1. 30 minutes of exercise daily--the past 2 weeks I've been following in Tim's example & got back on the treadmill every day last week & saturday, missed Sunday & Monday, back on Tuesday, push mowed the back yard Wednesday & will do my best to get back on tonight.


2. 5 fruits & veggies every day--I do pretty good in spurts then I get lazy & don't pay attention.

3. Getting back on those vitamins!!


my water intake is good 90% of the time, I am making baby steps toward more exercise (.5 mile/day) & take the kids for a walk every morning that the weather is fit, & getting 7-8 hrs of sleep.


if you are ready to make some little changes, come on over!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i'm doing the fruit/veggie one to and i'll tell ya its hard! i'm not use to it. does pizza sauce count as one? :P

Christie O. said...

yay!!! glad you're in this challenge, it really is a great one!