Tuesday, February 23, 2010

True Confessions Tuesday

a wee bit later than normal but my confession none the less...

  • I have surfed more blogs for creating, altering & thrifting than I have posted on my own
  • my blog roll has tripled since 1/1/10
  • I am eating anything I want whenever I want it
  • the jeans are showing it
  • I didn't take the last 4 days of my med for my foot
  • today is the first day I've had that pain
  • I accepted 6 handmedown dining chairs for child care
  • that I now have to donate to CROSS b/c they are too wide for my cc table
  • I haven't started any St. Pat's decor-instead I borrowed mom's
  • I haven't gone near the treadmill yet
  • I am gaining weight daily
  • I am hating my body again/still

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim~

aren't are body's a daily challenge, in what we eat and put in them... arghhh right?

Cricut tips, always make sure you have a clean sharp blade for better cutting. As well as make sure you change out your blades if the cutting doesn't seem to be doing that great of a job. ;) Only purchase the cartridges you KNOW you will use, otherwise barrow from friends and have cricut craft nights! ;) JGG

Brooke said...

i'm sorry that you're gaining and getting frustrated with your body. :( not sure what to say but that you are a beautiful woman and i hope that you can get this turned around!