Thursday, February 25, 2010

Only Thursday?

this has been ONE exhausting week!!! I try not to be a whiner or a debbie downer on here but looking back thru my recent posts that's exactly all I have posted. MY APOLOGIES!! not fun to read! :( so to change it up a bit I am going to post a list of goals-good happy smilie goals :)

  • get back on the treadmill
  • get ready -mentally- to shred again w/the Sisterhood
  • get crafty in my room, St. Patty's day is coming whether I am adequately decorated or not & I prefer to be!!
  • get New Moon finished
  • Relax
  • get started on my monster & ever growing to-do list about repurposing items around the house & child care
  • get back to monitoring what I eat

okie dokie... off to work on my DO list :) Have a GREAT SUNSHINEY THURSDAY

2 comments:

Remodelaholic said...

Hey Kim, I am popping over to help you with the two window widths that you said you have. If you want them to look the same, it will really depend on how different they are, but the basic solution is simple and easy to accomplish...

All you need it 2 drapery bars that are the same width. This width should be about a 6inches to a foot or so wider than the widest window. Hang both of the bars as high to the ceiling as you can, (cause this makes them look taller and is just a little nicer, unless there is a huge space between the ceiling etc).

Now center the bars on the windows but install them at the same width. Then hang panel type drapes, the less wide window these panels will be covering the wall and just a smidge of the window... on the wider window it will actually be covering the window to make it appear less wide.

In the end you will have the optical illusion that your windows are about the same size. Hope that makes sense! Let me know if you have any questions.

Erin A said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment about the blocks! They are pretty universal.

Good luck with your goals! And I just finished the last book in the Twilight series, and I must say, get NM finished so you can get on with the good part of the story. After I read the last 2, I finally understood why people go so crazy over it all :)

Take care!