Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good MOrning Sun!!!

I don't ask for much for my birthday anymore :)
  1. sunshine
  2. cooperative children -even relatively works for me
  3. some quiet time to myself

3 simple things. so far I have 2 of the 3 :) lovely!

Some things I wish I didn't have to deal w/on my birthday

  1. poopy diapers -haha j/k-sorta
  2. tax prep-maybe next year I should plan to have them finished & filed by now!?
  3. negative nellies & grumpy guses

3 more simple things-so far I have encountered none but the first 2 are sure to surface thru the day ;)

Weigh in Wednesday. ugh. gotta get my butt back on that treadmill or getting back to shredding! this is disgusting! almsot back up to my heaviest :(

I have decided to make these adorable lil Valentines from Sisters Stuff for the cc kids for snack next Thursday. I plan to make them this weekend.

Ok enough procrastinating!!! off to work on tax prep UGH!!!

3 comments:

Mendie said...

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for the prayers Kim. And sorry I never replied, thats wonderful if you want to add me to your blog roll! Hope you find some of my ramblings useful or at least entertaining!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Well happy birthday! (Mine is next Friday.) I like your burlap heart. I just realized yours is one that is highlighted at Craftaholics Anonymous.
Job well done with the canvas sign! What did you use for the lettering? Are they vinyl, stenciled, or just freehand drawn?

Brooke said...

its your birthday?? have a great one!! i think you are excused from the weigh in today :D