Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good MOrning Sun!!!

I don't ask for much for my birthday anymore :)
  1. sunshine
  2. cooperative children -even relatively works for me
  3. some quiet time to myself

3 simple things. so far I have 2 of the 3 :) lovely!

Some things I wish I didn't have to deal w/on my birthday

  1. poopy diapers -haha j/k-sorta
  2. tax prep-maybe next year I should plan to have them finished & filed by now!?
  3. negative nellies & grumpy guses

3 more simple things-so far I have encountered none but the first 2 are sure to surface thru the day ;)

Weigh in Wednesday. ugh. gotta get my butt back on that treadmill or getting back to shredding! this is disgusting! almsot back up to my heaviest :(

I have decided to make these adorable lil Valentines from Sisters Stuff for the cc kids for snack next Thursday. I plan to make them this weekend.

Ok enough procrastinating!!! off to work on tax prep UGH!!!

Post a Comment