Friday, February 5, 2010

taxes, Valentine's, Friday!

With all the tax prep I procrastinated about, I didn't give myself time to post anything here yesterday --oops. you probably didn't miss me w/all the CHA stuff being posted about the net, the weather reporting yucky stuff to come, & decorating/crafting for Valentine's day in your home. The good news is that we are in the home stretch!!!! al. most. done :) good thing since the appointment is Tomorrow 12:30 :)



I have NEVER gotten as into Valentine's day as I have this year!! All of the crafty l inks have inspired me!!! looooooooooove it :)here's my last Valentine craft for 2010


Next week I will post the mega post I have been adding to daily for a while of other crafties I'd like to try in the next couple of years :) & while I am on the topic, the Remodelaholic is having a FABULOUS giveaway that I am entering! go check it out!!!
FRIDAY!!!! this week was a full week @ school!! an oddity for us this year ;) we are all ready for the weekend! I will just be happy when tomorrow is over. Dental cleaning ICK & tax appointment! then going to hide away w/New Moon!!!
I am off to finish the tax prep that I can tackle w/running, screaming, children around me :)

No comments: