Tuesday, January 5, 2010

True Confessions Tuesday!!



  1. I have been gone from the Sisterhood WAY too long & am happy to be BACK!!!

  2. I have had more coffee this week than water

  3. I was oddly happy to dump the leftover desserts into the trash

  4. I finally switched to new shoes & the foot pain is almost gone-back to the treadmill!

  5. I have eaten more snacks this week during the days than meals

  6. I made homemade whole wheat parmesean & garlic dinner rolls yesterday morning

  7. Then ate 3 or 4 or 6 or 8 thru the day!

  8. I am eating way too many carbs & not enough of anything else

  9. I liked that my jeans were loose this morning but imagine its only from water weight loss from all the coffee

  10. I hope to get back on the treadmill tomorrow

2 comments:

Brooke said...

with the cold i've been drinking lots o coffee too. too bad warm water doesn't taste yum. :P

glad your foot is feeling (mostly) better.

i started to friend you over at the hood, then i thought it wasn't you. i was like her name is something complicated. not as simple as "jackson" looks like i was a little confused.

AnnG said...

It's a new year and the Sisters are awesome at keeping you on track!! Glad you are back!!