Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

good morning!!! Its finally Wednesday! (I spent most of yesterday thinking IT was Wednesday LOL) a list today:

  • the Sisterhood-today is Weigh in Wednesday-last week was a total fluke b/c I am right back up there where I was ugh! gotta get this foot fixed so I can start moving my a$$ & loose it!!
  • the foot-I was lucky to call in about the pain returning yesterday & they were able to get an appointment for me for THIS THURSDAY!! for the Podiatist that comes to town. YAY!
  • the water-96-128oz/day! ROCKIN IT
  • the crop-is coming right along
  • the taxes-aren't LOL I really need to get to working on them
  • its LAUNDRY DAY! :)
  • BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY~
  • ok.. off & running! :) have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

laundry day - totally not cool.

good job getting your water in and hopefully the doc can get your foot fixed up!!

CraftGirlAlli said...

good job on the water intake! Hope the doc makes your foot feel better!