Thursday, January 28, 2010

ahhhh thursday :)

lovey lovey lovey u!! lots to be thankful for today!
  • full day of school
  • back to preschool routine
  • well-behaved kids
  • understanding parents
  • light day for my mom to fill in
  • my mom filling in while I go to the dr
  • Thanks Mom
  • dr. appointment to get workin on fixin my foot
  • clean clothes
  • hot coffee
  • fresh clean water to drink
  • water to wash dishes, clothes & pretty much everything we want
  • fellow bloggers to help put my thoughts into words
  • Thanks Jo
  • fellow bloggers w/great recipes & new ways of cooking
  • Thanks Shanen
  • SUNSHINE
  • weekend away soon
  • surprise birthday party this weekend
  • creative memories party AKA girls night out tomorrow
  • good night's sleep in a warm bed
  • super comfy fleece jammy pants

Have a Great Thursday!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for stopping by Eventually Cottage!

You had asked what mdf is, it's medium density fiberboard. It's made from composite material and is the strength of wood, but much easier to cover with paint and easier to sand!!!

Thanks again for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit!

Hugs,
Dawn