Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello Monday!

I welcome you with your structure, routines & consistancy!! We had a bit of a crazy weekend & I am looking fwd to some down time. The laundry is already started & the trash has been taken out. I feel like I am off to a great start.
I haven't run since Wednesday :( planning to get on it tonight after work! I need to get consistant again. I will save the rest for Tuesday's Confession Session. :)

weekend recap in photos:
first haircut:
double birthday party:
Fun low key Eagle's fun:

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i'm not looking forward to the structure that monday brings! :) its hard getting back into the swing of things.

GreenRanchingMom said...

hmmmm, you left out all of the High Key fun details. I guess you are taking the positive high road!!! Good Job! Get to running! Listen to mee talk, lol, haven't even walked to the mailbox lately.