Thursday, October 29, 2009

YAY for ThursDAY!

it means its almost FriDAY :) AND I did the treadmill this morning!!! 5AM baby! I ran for a half mile which isn't far or time consuming but its 100% further than I was running last week! :) I am a wee bit sore this morning but pushed thru it & feel better for it! glad I finally figured this morning running thing out!! maybe by summer I'll be up to some distance & take it outside! wow then I'll have to overcome my issues w/the dark LOL hmmm

I scrapped 2 more days in my December Daily book last night! I am ready to be done w/it already-is that bad?? My attention span has been Short lately :( maybe its from being so busy. I don't know but I don't think I like it.

What is w/the tv shows being on reruns already??? ewwwwwwww I don't like it! I did have one new show last night & its kind of my guilty pleasure -Eastwick. its so unrealistic its fabulous :)
Hmmmm I am feeling an admission coming! here's my fall show line up so far:
Sunday: Desperate Housewives & Brothers & Sisters
Monday: House & Castle
Tuesday: NCIS, NCIS:LA, & The Good Wife (all online as we have darts)
Wednesday: Criminal Minds & Eastwick
Thursday: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice & The Mentalist (I have to DVR as its not online & conflicts w/PP)
Friday: that I rarely get to see: Medium & Numb3rs

So sad! LOL

No comments: