Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WHOOOPS!

  • yesterday was a tttteeeeeeeeeeeny bit crazy!! :) I spent my normal AM blog time scanning in my weekend scrap projects then it was breakfast time & I never got blogging. @ nap time I discovered they hadn't saved, so I rescanned them all then nap time was over & I only got them uploaded to post but no journaling about them so I will post this chatty post, then go journal about them & make that post later today too. TMI??
  • How was your weekend?? mine was busy, fun & unproductive around the house. We got our costumes reserved, he hunted & I scrapped, got to go to Lyla's birthday party, I cleaned @ the shelter & we both napped.
  • This coming weekend looks to be just as busy! Saw 6 in theaters=date night, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure w/the girls Saturday AM, Pampered Chef party here Saturday Night, At Home America party @ Mack's house Sunday after the shelter. B.U.S.Y. :)
  • That means this week needs to be productive to make the weekend as relaxed as possible.
  • The crop on Saturday was a blast!!! it was a fundraiser for a nearby Skate park. We got the funnest T-shirts "be nice to me or I'll crop you out" hehe & helped to raise over $700! awesome!! I registered for one next month & got invited to on in January. I love being 'in the loop' now! I am working hard core on my December Daily book for 09. I loved it last year & this is so less stressful!! I even got JO moving!! that's amazing!
  • Speaking of amazing--our weather right now is just amazing!! we got to play out in the yard after snack w/o jackets! LOVE THAT!!! hoping for a rerun today.
  • Ok going to quick fast do some journaling on the post of December Daily pages for 09 so I might get it up before breakfast today.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

lol @ the crop t-shirt :)