Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hump Day!

list day! so far this week:
  • all littles have now started preschool for the 09-10 school year
  • campsites are paid for
  • firewood is loaded
  • 2 donations collected/another one confirmed
  • 3 paid registrations received
  • yesterday: 64 oz, 4 dairy, 4f/v, went for a walk w/the kids in the AM, remembered my vites!
  • hot chocolate has become a close friend already!
  • bigs are settled into a full day school routine
  • I realize the garden is dwindling
  • I realize the nights are getting longer-days shorter-fall is on its way
  • I am ready for the weekend! :)

how's that for an off the wall all over the board list today? HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

i guess my niece would be considered a "big" now :( she started kindergarten yesterday.