Tuesday, September 15, 2009

AHHHH musinex!

I have to admit I was a bit confused by the label that read 'expectorant' & 'cough suppressant' how in tarnation can it do BOTH @ the same time??? well, for me it doesn't. but my coughing is now productive YAHOOOOOO I am realllllllllllllly rattley now which feels SO much better than aimlessly coughing! :) I just wish I didn't end up w/a serious headache @ the end of the 12 hr dose. I guess I should focus on being thankful for productivity :)

I need auto spell check on my blog. I feel sorry for you trying to read thru my typos.

So I log on this morning & Read on Facebook that Patrick Swayze passed away yesterday. :( super sad! he was an icon.

Wow I am out of things to talk about. interesting! well, interesting things to talk about. I have a crazy 2 weeks ahead of random things -one child is having 'therapy' during child care one morning, Dart league, I am getting my flu shot delivered & administered, I have a chiro appt, & finishing up SP goodies.

I will quit rambling & wish you all a GREAT TUESDAY!! :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

yeah for productive coughing!! :) (it takes so little to make us grownups happy! :P)

and my sister sent me a text last night about patrick swazy :(